I have jquery.js loaded (visible in firebug)
I have editor.js loaded (visible in firebug) after jquery.js

Here is the code:
function (){
                this.content = this.getContent();
            $.post("updateStandardsCell",
                        {key: formatPOST(this.sid), content:
formatPOST(this.content)},
                                function(data) {
                                        Editor.instance.refreshPage(data);
                                }
            );
}

Code almost precisely like this in a different view works just fine.
This code responses to a Save button, but when clicked, I get the
error message in firebug.

Does that raise any recollections? Did I miss something?

Thanks
Jack