I am looking for a solution where I can have images scroll and
JCarousel pretty much hits the nail on the head but I'm struggling
with a couple of things.

I want it to constantly scroll images but there is always a pause
after a scroll. I am wondering if that pause can be removed so it's
just a constant scroll.

Also, I only want the images to show, no border or buttons at all, was
hoping someone could point me in the right direction as how to
implement that.

Other than that, wrap wasn't functioning as I thought it should (I had
it on auto scroll and hoping it on auto would roll around to the start
but then I reread the manual and I believe I need to add circular
there).