Hi Rus,

I'm sorry I didn't have time to reply sooner. I didn't see a link to a Mootools effect, so I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but I did look at the Interface slideUpToggle effect and tried to emulate it as quickly as possible. This is by no means a bullet-proof solution, and I'm sure you'll need to tweak it to suit your needs, but I thought I'd at least help you get started with something. With a little bit of jQuery and some CSS, you can pretty much mimic that effect. I put together a crude plugin with a demo here:

http://test.learningjquery.com/slide-up-toggle.html

Hope it helps.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg