On Jan 27, 2008 2:20 AM, Michael J. I. Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What file types are you wanting to play?

I'll have to double check, but the only thing I can think of right now that
Shadowbox doesn't support is PDF files.

> The application is really suited best for viewable content, not audio.
> From the list you sent me, I didn't see any picture or movie types that I
> don't support (besides RealPlayer, and that was on purpose).

Well, Mike's extension --> plugin mappings for Quicktime are bigger than
yours, but with extensible extension --> plugin mappings that won't matter
much.

--
Aaron Heimlich
Web Developer