Hi there,

What have you tried debugging-wise? The CSS looks right so I'm
thinking there could be a few things to check next. Does the menu work
when you remove the IE7-js code? If so then there must be a conflict
of some sort that we can look into.

The next thing is that I notice your HTML does not validate so run it
through the W3C validator and fix the issues it lists.

Lastly (for now) I think the XML prolog at the top of your HTML page
will put IE into quirks mode (which Superfish and I don't take kindly
to ;) ) so you should remove that seeing as you are actually serving
the code as text/html, and IE does not support real xml anyway. In
fact, remove this first before you attempt to get your HTML valid.

Let me know how you go with all this and we can go from there.

Joel Birch.