Priest, James (NIH/NIEHS) [C] schrieb:
-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Sterling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 9:56 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: http://jquery.com/api/ page broken

The http://jquery.com/api/ is outdated; the docs for the current jQuery version is at http://docs.jquery.com/.

Would it be possible to redirect /api => docs.jquery.com???

There are a few of these floating around...
http://jquery.bassistance.de/api-browser/

Or maybe add a note that says "Official documentation/API is located...
here"

Seems like it would at least eliminate SOME of the confusion... :)
I've now gathered all necessary ideas to get api.jquery.com going (which jquery.com/api should then redirect to), which will be a read-only alternative to the wiki, based on the api browser drafts. I just need to get integrate the different components involved (wiki to xml, xml to html) with proper caching and refreshs.

Jörn