you'll need to either re-bind events so that the inserted DOM elements can take advantage of them or use Brandon Aaron's excellent LiveQuery plugin. See here for details:

http://docs.jquery.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_do_my_events_stop_working_after_an_Ajax_request.3F

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com