should clone also work for behaviors that were not added by jquery?
(like a google map?) i tried to clone a div with a google map, and
although clone successfully copied all the elements, the behaviors
were lost. append did the job for a workaround. should clone(true) be
able to also grab all the associated behavior from child elements?