Hello,
I need to catch any change to a textarea and I am struggling with the
case where the user pastes some text using the menu of the browser. In
such case, the content has changed but key-related events are not
triggered because obviously the keyboard was not touched. An event
like onchange is not triggered either because the textarea may not
have the focus in the first place and the if it has the focus, it may
no lose it...

Does JQuery offer a way to catch that kind of event and change?
Is there a better solution than a setInterval?

Thank you