<ul id="profile-nav" class="clearfix">
</ul>

$(document).ready(function(){
  $('#profile-nav').children().each(function(){
    $(this).click(function(){
      toggleTabs($(this));
      return false;

function toggleTabs(tab) {
  tab.siblings().children().removeClass('on');
  tab.children().addClass('on');
  var div = tab.attr('class');
  div = div.split('-');
  div = div[1];
  $('#'+div).parent().children().each(function(){
    $(this).hide();
  });
  $('#'+div).show();
}

Thats basically what I did to solve this task, sorry if this gets
double posted, but my response that I posted an hour ago, hasnt shown
up.