Could not agree more Jörn, every link I click seemed to be sending me in
circles. Luckily this app looked really cool, otherwise I would have said
f-it in half the time it took me find the download. And I still have not
found on the site where is says what version of firefox this is meant for.
Apparently not 2.0.0.9.

--
http://morglog.alleycatracing.com
Lets make up more accronyms!

http://www.alleycatracing.com
LTABOTIIOFR! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!
Upcoming alley cats, reviews, touring logs, and a general congregation of
bike nerdity.