I've tried for a long time to do this and as far as I know: it just
can't be done. Perhaps the next generation of browsers will allow us
developers to call the file seclection box like this
"window.chooseFile", just like we can use "window.prompt"...

If this does turn out to be possible, eventually, then I'll add it to
my multiple file upload plugin...