On Jan 29, 8:52 am, Arun Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I got this problem in IE 7 but it is working well in FireFox.
>
> On Jan 28, 4:26 pm, Arun Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm using interface plugin's Sortable feature. I'm able to drag the
> > draggable divs and there is no problem with sortable also. But when I
> > drag any draggable div for the first time after loading or refresh, it
> > is working. But then after, I'm not able to drag and drop or even
> > sorting also not working as dragging is not working. Please help me.

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you, but I am also experiencing the
same problem. To be a bit more specific, I also have a jeditable input
field inside sortable li-element. In FF it work's like a charm, but in
ie7, apart from the before mentioned problems, I experienced some
brand new ones: I'm not able to select the text in the input field.
Also after the first drag I won't be able to use any javascript
methods that were added to the moved elements, like all the event
listeners were disabled somehow.

Any ideas?