On Jan 31, 3:38 pm, Giovanni Battista Lenoci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> wyo ha scritto:
>

> Why don't you declare the function outside the document.ready ?

Since I want to use the function during startup but prevent it from
being used before document.ready and I want to use it afterwards.

> Why don't you add a class to the img and then bind the function directly?

The class is reserved for other uses or is it possible to assign
multiple classes. Besides does "addClass" add another class to an
object or does it replace the existing class?

It seems to me a direct use in HTML should be the fastest way.

O. Wyss