Hi Cherry,

as you noted, jquery is an opensource project so user contributions
are desired, and the doc is a wiki. Feel free to register and
contribute, modify and add what you think a newbie should need. And if
you are not sure, just do it, send the link to the list and have a
subject like "doc updated: please review  <function name>".
The process is very simple so don't be afraid!

Cheers,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Plennevaux