first off, for ie problem, if you havent got it already, check out the
ie debugbar and companion js, they come very close to firefox for
debugging ie problem. secondly, on loading the page i get errors from
one of the packed scripts that uses eval. i have run into trouble with
scripts that are packed this way. perhaps at least during debugging,
try using the minified versions. if you get minified scripts up on the
site, let me know, so that i can try to find the issue again-