Hi Joel,

Thanks you VERY much for your answer (Much faster than mine, I'm
reading a lot of JS stuff for the moment ;-))

Superfish is really great, I've been looking a lot around, and it's
the best for me!

BUT, I still don't get some few things :-)

You can have a look here => http://ugo.celeonet.fr/testsimon/

And my CSS file is here => http://ugo.celeonet.fr/testsimon/css/nav2.css

By default, I highlight the main tab called "item 4", no problem here,
it's easy, but when you try the submenu (item C, item D, etc.) you can
see one of my problems, the drop-down menu don't fade out after the
delay (default setting)...

Do you know what's I'm doing wrong ?

Also, I don't know why, but I would like to put the subnav item (item
C, item D, etc.) in bold (<strong>) when the drop-down menu is
activated, but then, all the drop-down menu is in bold as well, I've
tried everything, I don't know what I missing, again...

Tons of thanks in advance !!!

Simon