Wow, you remembered!  Thanks, Rick :))

I think Daniel's point was fair - though I have no intention of
writing a jQuery manual! I'll try to organise it better.

It's good to know you only needed a couple of months to become less
confused about it ... here's hoping!

(sorry if this a double post, can't remember if I sent it before)
Thanks again for your message!
Cherry