I think I found a bug in the validation 1.2 or ui datepicker plug-in.  I also
have the ui datepicker attacked to two of the form elements.  Now when I try
to validation a form and the fields that are calendars are not fielded in,
the calendar popped up for the first calendar element.  Now I am not sure if
this is an issue with the datepicker or the validation plug-in.  I don't
know how the calendar it triggered, i would assume a click event, but i
searched the validation plug-in for a trigger('click') and could not find
one(I could not find and trigger() for that matter).