Dave Stewart schrieb:
Hey Jorn,

Actually the main form image are part of the Art and Science of CSS
book (hell, they published it, so I guess you can) but you could just
specify no bg image and have coloured blocks instead.

The highlight code is mine, but I've updated the first line to cleaner
jQuery to read

        var elements = $("input[type!='submit'], textarea, select")

And also, change the page title!
Changed the title, improved the highlight code and removed those background images.
Just checked the code. Looks pretty good, however if the user decides
halfway through that he does remember his password, and clicks
"Login", he then has to click it a second time to get the password
validation to kick in. Is there a solution for this?
Not sure yet what you mean, could go through the steps to reproduce?

Thanks
Jörn