Hi all,

I'm using Klaus' History/Remote plugin for Jquery.
I have the JS included, and the script looks like this:

  <script type="text/javascript">
    $(function() {
      $('a.remote').remote('#files', function() {
        if (window.console && window.console.info) {
          console.info('content loaded');
      $.ajaxHistory.initialize();
    });
  </script>

So the new content is displayed in the <div id="files"></div> which
works quite alright,
but once i've fired new content into that div, and that content has
new links with the class="remote" attribute, they don't work anymore.
I reckon that has something to do with the links not being
"indexed"already, but my knowledge in JS is very little, so please
bear with me....
How could I solve this?

Thanks,
Frizzle.