hi all,

I have problem with my code, when I used jquery to append HTML tags to
my list the click event of the new tag did not work, so i decide to
move to DOM and the same problem appered again. Here is a snapshot of
my code

//does not response !!!
$(".test").click(function(){
                                $("#content").empty();
                                return ;
                        });

                        // creating element
                        $("a div#textbox").click(function(){
                                var list = document.getElementById("form_list");
                                var list_element = document.createElement("li");
                                var link = document.createElement("a");
                                $(link).attr("class", "test");
                                $(link).attr("href", "#");

                                var text_val = document.createTextNode("tes tes
test");

                                list_element.append

Child(text_val);

                                link.appendChild(list_element);