Hi All,

This is my first post and am VERY new to jquery (but love it!), so
please forgive me for any violations of protocol.

I'm using jquery.expander with the following code:

$(document).ready(function() {
                $('ul.expander span').expander({
                        slicePoint: 0,
                        expandEffect: 'fadeIn'

to make the embedded ul (within the span) in the following code hide
and show:

<ul class="expander">
    <li>Apply the right information and resources in an organized and
consistent manner.</li>
    <li>Assess practice readiness and optimize  for care management. </
li>
    <li>Promote improved patient care by:
               <ul>
                  <li>Building a team that values the benefits of new
and efficient processes.</li>
                  <li>Implementing workflows that target the needs of
chronic care populations.</li>
                  <li>Enhancing patients' confidence in managing their
health</li>
                  <li>Embracing Clinical Decision Support</li>
                </ul>
    </li>
</ul>

It works fine.  However, the text ''read more...", rather than
disappearing as it should, is replaced by the 'undeclared'.

Any ideas why this would happen??

Thanks!