Hey guys,

iam using a great piece of JavaScript-Code from time to time, its
named "BoxOver" and is a ToolTip-Script for JavaScript which can be
found here: http://boxover.swazz.org, some examples:
http://boxover.swazz.org/example.html .

I've searched for a similar Plugin for jQuery, but nothing was that
flexibel and lightweight (boxover is just 5kb compressed).
My idea is, to port this great peace of code to an flexibel jquery-
plugin.

Normaly, you configure BoxOver over the title-attribute... with jquery
you could get the data out of another inline-container or a ajax-
call... that would be great... also the chaining abilitys would be
great, configuration directly from the script.. awesome ;)

My problem is that iam not the js-king and not that good in creating
plugins for jquery. So iam asking if anybody could could do this or
has some good hints how i could get it done...

Anybody out there? ;)