Hi there, and thanks for the reply.

Actually there is no visible bottleneck yet and I can't really point
it out since the javascript behind the app is massive and it results
in poor performance under Opera (which is very strange, since its the
fastest browser supporting JS) .

However I was wondering about ways that the performance can be
improved ad that was generally where I suggested the solution and
basing on Your opinion it should work.

If there are any other opinions/suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks in advance

Best regards!