We can play a game of Checkers or Go Fish for ownership rights ;)

I actually scoped out Expander this past weekend for some ideas.
Regular Expressions don't exactly bring about resounding joy in my
voice, but in order to get this to work I had to go down that route.
http://www.regexpal.com is my friend.

Keep on keeping on with the Expander plugin -- we may join forces in
the future sometime :)

Brian