dear jquery list,

 here come again wondering if someone can give me a little clue to
what's going wrong when trying to overlay a draggable window (jqModal)
over another div (containing a map application).

 The problem is when you put the jqModal over the map and try to
interact with it; it zooms in and out and you cannot work with the
jqModal window. You can test it in
http://edit3.csic.es/edit_geo/prototype/symbologies.html

 using Firefox 2.0 you can interact fine with the jqModal outside the
map; using IE the window doesn't work properly but it lets you
interact "fine" over the map, without zooms when you select from the
form!

 Really don't understand what's wrong, I've checked everything.
 It's about CSS?
 It's about the div location on the HTML?
 Maybe should I create a function like: when jqModal div is over this
other div (the one contains the map), don't listen the map controls...

 Maybe any other alternative? another similar tool?

 thanks alot,
 Pere