Hi, I'm trying to fade out my page using jQuery, by clicking on one
link. This link links to a php script that changes the stylesheet, but
what I want to achieve is when the user clicks 'change css' the page
fades out, once this is done the pages goes to my php script, the
script changes the stylesheet and then goes back to the previous page
with the new style sheet and fades back in.

You can see my working example here:
http://www.aber.ac.uk/designstudio/mike/style/
As you can see clicking on the body envokes the js, how can I get the
fade in and fade out to work only on the 'Change CSS' link?