I have just started modifying my pages to use Tablesorter which is a vast
improvement over my old method.  So far I have everything working fine and
am down to one final hurdle.

I would like to print the text of the current sort order above the table.
For example: "Sorted by Descending Last Name, Ascending Login Date".  My
javascripting is VERY limited so I have been wandering around in the
wilderness of widgets, plug-ins, sortstarts and sortends for a couple days
now and I am very confused.

I can display the sort order by kludging up the tablesorter.js to pass the
sortList to a form field and then creating the text string in the sortEnd
trigger routine, but I don't want to do that because I know there has to be
a better, more elegant way without modifying the source of tablesorter.js.

Can anyone give me some detailed help with this?  (Please remember my
scripting knowledge is very basic.) Thanks.