Thanks, but let me throw in an additional wrinkle.  Let's say there
are three tabs, with titles "Properties", "General", and "Misc" and
you are on tab "General" and then click on tab "Misc".   The below
functionality would get called, even though it is only supposed to be
called if you are leaving the "Properties" tab.  Any way to adjust the
below for this situation?

 - Dave