When using draggables and droppables, I'm having difficulty
understanding how to query the dropped element.  For example, right
now I can do something like the following:

        $('.droppable').droppable({
                accept: '.draggable',
                tolerance: 'pointer',
                drop: function() {
                        $(this).append('hey');

But what I would like to be able to do is like the following:

        $('.droppable').droppable({
                accept: '.draggable',
                tolerance: 'pointer',
                drop: function() {
                        $(this).append($(draggableElement).text());

where draggableElement is the element that was dropped.  I've seen
examples on how to do this in older versions of the library, but I
can't seem to get anything to work using jQuery 1.2.3 and UI 1.5b