Yep do give it a go.  It's probably the :focus selector that you're
after.  I'm sorry to say that I've not yet tested it with v1.2.3 and I
fear it will probably break because of the changes to the way selector
expressions must be defined in the latest version (as functions
instead of eval text). Oh well, I dare say I'll fix it soon.

Cheers,

George