I don't know then, what I know is that on my Vista machine, IE7 is
being recognized as IE6 and the code above fixed it.

Anyway, I think I fixed the problem on IE6 and you were right after
all, the code in your first reply fixed, I must have done something
wrong before.

But now, I'm having a problem with Opera :S If I open the demo page on
your site and test it with Opera, it works well, but if I download the
basic sample and test it on Opera, it doesn't quite work.

The problem is, when you click to show the modal dialog, it shows
fine. But after closing it, you will see something odd... Look at the
screenshot, it shows what's happening after closing the dialog:
http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=operavu1.jpg