I've got two issues. I recently had to put some form validating on
pages for a client and thought they were working fine since I could
see them in FF, IE7 and Safari, however upon checking in IE6 I'm
seeing that nothing is being checked. I see no errors on my pages, and
don't know why it would be happening.

Also of note on the pages is that even in the browsers where it does
work, when you submit the page and receive error messages they don't
disappear when you put good data into the input fields.

The pages can be seen <a href="http://www.doralbank.com/en/sub-pages/
doral-interested.aspx">here</a> and <a href="http://www.doralbank.com/
en/sub-pages/doral-contact-us.aspx">here</a>