Hoping to get a little help since I know very little jquery and ajax.
I am developing a site in drupal where I have an ad on just about
every page and it currently refreshes on every page load with a
different ad. I need the ad to reload every 5 seconds. I am sure this
is possible with jquery. I have been trying to find a tut to do this
but have been unsuccessful, hopefully someone can help me out with
this.

The currently exported code on the pages is this:

content-global-header-ad'>

type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/modules/ad/serve.php?
q=&amp;n=118,119,120,121,122,123"></script></div>

Is there a way I can just refresh this code?
Thanks

X3