Hi Dave,
I want to find specific names (I have a list of 320 names in an xml
file). I want to scan through a page and create a link around the
first instance for one of the names in the list.

eg "Stephen Boyd's favourite person in the work is Fred Von Brown.
Stephen Boyd calls Fred Von Brown every day."

would become

"<a href="biolinkStephen">Stephen Boyd's</a> favourite person in the
work is <a href="biolinkFred">Fred Von Brown</a>. Stephen Boyd calls
Fred Von Brown every day."

One of the gotcha's I've considered is that some people's names may
have apostrophes on them, eg "Stephen Boyd's". I'm sure there are many
more gotcha's as well but at this point I am trying to get a sense of
the feasibility of this idea.