OK, turns out it wasn't ajaxCFC after all. I had an older version of livequery that I hadn't updated to the latest version that was conflicting with the newer versions of jQuery. I've gotten the latest version of livequery and now all is good.

Sorry about the false alarm!

-- Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rey Bango" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:57 AM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: AjaxCFC and jQuery 1.2.2 and above

Hi Josh,

Yeah neither Rob nor myself have had time to focus on AjaxCFC due to time constraints. If you have the error, I can take a peak.

Rey

Josh Nathanson wrote:

Hey all,

I was working with the new jQuery 1.2.3 over the weekend and noticed that it broke my ajaxCFC installation. I had to roll back to jQuery 1.2.1 before ajaxCFC would work again. Has anyone else noticed this? If so has anyone done a port of ajaxCFC to jQ 1.2.2 and above?

It looks like development of ajaxCFC has ground to a halt...bummer...

-- Josh