Hi.. I use this method to show the submenus of every button, here u
can see a preview in this link
http://64.224.178.181/2/home_page.htm
anyway, ull notice how the flickering occurs if you move fast !

i set all the submenus with one comon class (buttons), and each
submenu items, like for example all the ones under travel, will have
an additional class called travel.
and then each menu item hovered, will fadeOut all $(.buttons) and
fadeIn $(.<it's own name>);...
it works fine, but im always stuck with this flickering i can't remove
it..
please i searched the forum for similar problems, i found it quite
often but the solutions never worked for my code

if you please what is wrong, or is there a bettor coding method to do
the job than the one im using, cuz i feel it's a little stupid :)..
thank you alot..

p.s, i tried setting the time to 1ms, but again it flickers..
thnk you again.