Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I am tryign to use
LocalScroll but it doesn't want to work. I included 'jquery.scrollTo.js' and
'jquery.localscroll-1.2.4.js' in my <head>

Here is the code

<script type="text/javascript">
  $(document).ready(function(){
    $("#Cont").localScroll();
  });
</script>

and here is the html

<h1 id="Cont"><a href="#test">THIS IS A TEST</a></h1>
<a name="test">This is where it should go</a>

here is the page.

http://66.199.224.168/calendar

Does any of this look wrong?

THANK YOU,