Thanks Richard.

I had the opportunity to look at the code, and I have a bit of work ahead of me. Turns out the plugin is using IDs rather than classes. So If I'm going to have more than one on a page, the IDs need to go...

But, the same core problem still exists regardless. Time to hunker down and getterdone...

Shawn