To: "Jquery-en" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 6:28 AM
Subject: [jQuery] $().load( ) issue: "url has no properties"

Anyone knows what this error message means ?

"url has no properties"  pointing to jquery.js line 2401, which is
the $().load() ajax call definition. (and specifically: that line:
var off = url.indexOf(" ");  )

i don't understand the error because i'm providing an URL and  it
works correctly out of the ajax call. In fact that function was
working before i made some severe changes elsewhere in the code.

Any hint  / directions where to look for errors ?

Thank you,
--
Alexandre Plennevaux
LAb[au]