+1 for "I'd attend" (and I answered the poll in the same way). I would like to know that for my fee, I could be given access to a recording of the session for my later review and study. I realize you guys aren't to that point yet, but if I pay, and perhaps I'm not able to attend (which could be likely unless it was held on a weekend) or even if I do attend, but then want to study what was discussed later, I'd like to be able to review the entire class.

IMO this is a great idea.

Chris

Rey Bango wrote:

Scott,

The question was left vague on purpose to be able to determine if there's a demand for it or not. So basically, if you were able to receive some form of advanced training from John for a fee at some point in the future, would you pay to attend?

Rey..

Scott Trudeau wrote:

I'm declining to answer the poll since I couldn't decide unless I had some sense of the training agenda, cost and even date/time. In the mean time I'll subscribe to John's blog, buy every book he writes and tell everyone else to do the same. :)

Scott