Sorry about not being so clear: what I exactly want is to know if
window has loaded. I need to be sure if all the IMAGES had been
loaded, that's why jQuery.isReady is useless for me. jquery.isReady
equals true when DOM is loaded, but not the images.
I hope someone could help me.
Iair Salem.

PD: Please Google do something about the delay for a message to be
seen and searchable on the group.