Hello!  I wonder if you can help as I'm new to JQuery.  I'm looking for a
particular UI element which can be seen used on many GUI applications but whose
name I don't know.  Here is what it does:

- Consider a long list of short phrases - possibly, a list of thousands of
short phrases
- Search with autocompletion for a phrase in SearchBox
- The LeftBox underneath the SearchBox displays a number of phrases
- LeftBox has scroll bars
- When a user finds and selects a phrase they can move it to an adjacent
RightBox by clicking the Move button in the MiddlePanel which sits between the
LeftBox and RightBox.
- The MiddlePanel also has a Remove button to remove selected items from the
RightBox

That's it.  If I can find out what the name of this UI element is I can then
see if a JQuery plugin or code exists.  Thanks!

Dinesh