Well, you'll have to make all your forms work traditionally, and use
JQ to override them, using things like the ajax form plugin etc.

Similiarly, any UI widgets you use should build themselves from
existing markup on the page.

For very complicated interfaces, it might be easier to provide a pure,
accessible html solution, and a seperate JQ one that you redirect to
with javascript...