I'm working with innerfade and its great so far.  I've got rotating
images with numbered buttons in a strip at the bottom.  The images
rotate in and out via innerfade and if you click one of the numbered
buttons, that image displays.  So far so good.

Now I want to set the "current" button to a selected style when the
image changes.  I guess I'm looking for an .onnext event or something
that would allow me to get the current number, and thereby switch the
style.  The effect being that when each new image rotates in, its
corresponding button is selected.

Does that make sense?  Not quite sure where to start with this.
Thanks in advance for any pointers!

jp