On Mar 24, 2008, at 12:12 PM, dgt wrote:

Hey all, I have the following jEditable which allows a user to change
their mood:
This works great, however I need to bind a click/change/mouseover
event to the select that's generated by jEditable, so I can show a
visual description of the option the user selects.

Do I understand correctly. You want to display something, for example a smiley somewhere in the html page according to what is selected in the select, but before submitting the value.

Basically display something when "onchange" is triggered  by select?

--
Mika Tuupola
http://www.appelsiini.net/