Using $load/get/ajax and innerHTML= or $().html for setting the
content of the tab div tag works everywhere except IE6 (haven't tested
IE7 as only ie6 is allowed on our boxes). The content works fine when
inserted into the page with tiles before it is sent to the browser,
but when the content page is switched using tabs with ajax, the
content is returned from the server properly, but gets ruined when it
is inserted into the dom. The tags are converted to uppercase, some
double quotes are ignored, and these jQuery1206582151="47" attributes
get added to certain tags. The page falls apart basically. Any ideas
on why this is happening, and how to fix it. I've tried different file
char formats, different jQuery functions for getting and setting the
content, and nothing seems to work., thanks...