Hi,

I'm puzzling over something and would be grateful for some help...

I've got four divs on the screen that I have hidden and wish to step through
with each user click. So, the first div is shown... A user then clicks...
The first div is then hidden and the second revealed... A user then
clicks... The second div is then hidden and the third revealed... And so
on...

I thought I could achieve this using the following markup:

for (var i = 1; i < 5; i++) {
  $('#no-'+i).show().click(function() {
    $(this).hide(1000);
    });
  };
}

...but this results in all divs being shown immediately - presumably the
loop is being executed without a click being required?

Is there a simple way around this?

All the best,

--
Ian