On Mar 25, 2008, at 11:11 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've got problem in using jEditable. I would like to use TinyMCE in
text area showed by jEditable. Is it possible anyway?

Yes. But you need to write custom input type for it. Basically it is just few lines of code. If you can wait for a while. I almost have markItUp! input for Jeditable done. I am just awfully busy atm so might take couple of days to finish it.

If you don't have time to wait check these and DIY ;)

http://www.appelsiini.net/2008/2/creating-inline-timepicker-with-javascript
http://www.appelsiini.net/2007/9/three-button-editable
http://www.appelsiini.net/2007/8/custom-input-types

or check autogrow input demo and source. It should be pretty close how TinyMCE input would be done.

http://www.appelsiini.net/projects/jeditable/custom.html

http://www.appelsiini.net/download/jquery.jeditable.autogrow.js

--
Mika Tuupola